Freedom Recovery Gear is proud offer our “Our Double Line Winch” recovery kits. This kit is designed to take the guess work out of what you need. They feature our Premium Canadian Made Products such as Recovery Straps or Recovery Ropes, Made In Canada Synthetic Winch Ropes and extenders, and our Canadian Premium Soft Shackles.
This Kit gives you all the necessary components to perform a basic Double Line Pull (DLP)
Using a pulley block ( commonly called snatch block) to perform double line pull will reduce the load on your Winch and Winch Line.
The Components in their Kit are grouped together to help take the cues work out of Recovery Gear for THE REVEL CLUB members Driving Sprinter Vans or Similar Transit van utilizing uptown a 12,000 lb capacity Winch. Featuring Professional Quality Dyneema SK78 rope Components you can trust the gear is fit for purpose for extreme adventurers and Professionals alike.
Dyneema Pro Recovery Kit For Use with Up to 12,000 Lb Winch (part # FRG-RK-DLP-Revel)
all Ropes and soft shackle are made with ultra ultra premium Dyneema SK78 fibre.
rope and shackle colours may very.
1-Supreem-X™ Winch Line Extender 7/16” X 80’ MBS 20,000 lb
1-Supreem-X™ Winch Line Extender 7/16” X 25’ MBS 20,000 lb
4- 3/4” screw pin bow shackles, CM WLL 6.5t. 6:1 design factor
4- 7/16” x 12” Supreem-X™ Soft Shackles MBS 45,000 lb
1-Contiuous Loop” x 12’ MBS 30,000 lbs
1-1/2 x 12’ Supreem-X™ bridle extensions with Double soft Eyes MBS 30,000 lb
1-Warn Epic Snatch Block WLL 12T combatable with hard or soft shackles
1-Medium Size Caution Red hi-visibility PVC fabric gear storage bag
We also offer a a winch line upgrade option to 7/16" MBS 20,000lb
This kit using 7/16" extentions is typically about 30%+ stronger than typical stock 3/8 synthetic winch line that comes on most 12,000lb winches.
Winching can be inherently dangerous and should not be performed until you seek out and complete training from an industry professional.
All of our premium quality ropes, extensions and soft shackles are proudly made in Canada. Our Screw pin bow shackles from Van Beest are also made in Holland and CM shackles are made in the US.
Manufactured in Canada from USA sourced HMPE fibre.
Manufactured in Canada from European sourced UHMWPE Dyneema® SK-78 fibre.
Please Note: The colors of ropes and soft shackles may vary from the photos.
Specifications Subject to Change.
· Avoid abrasive surfaces and any sharp edges.
· Make Sure your Attachment point is capable of holding the load you will place on it.
· Always Visually Inspect your rope and spliced eyes before use and during attachment to each vehicle.
· Use shackles of an appropriate strength for the rope and consider switching to soft shackles ( Low Mass ) for increased safety.
· Test before use. Try light pulls to test attachment before pulling at maximum force.
· Crawl (tractions extraction), walk (2-3 mph), Run 4-5mph) with no more than 6’ of slack
· Keep spectators out of the tow zone 1 ½ times farther than the strap can reach.
· do not tie a knot, A knot can reduce a rope’s strength by as much as half.*
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov