Freedom Recovery Gear is proud offerf many recovery kits. These kits are designed to take the guess work out of what you need, and offer additional savings over individually priced Items. They feature our Canadian Made Products such as Recovery Straps or Recovery Ropes, Made In Canada Synthetic Winch Ropes and extenders, and our Canadian Premium Soft Shackles..
Our Starter TuggERR Rope Kit:
1- Freedom TuggERR Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope MBS 26,200 lbs, up to 28%
2- Van BeestGreen Pin Screw Pin Bow Shackles WLL 4 ¾ t Safety Factor 6:1
2- Freedom Recovery Gear 7/16" Soft Shackle (Assorted colour) with chafe guard MBS 45,000 lbs
1- Red Medium Recovery Gear Storage Bag 48x22x20cm (21 litre) with YKK Zippers
Use our 7/8" Kinetic Recovery Rope for greater kinetic energy transfer due to the massive stretch of almost 30% and it comes with Premium soft shackles to 7/16" (MBS 45,000 lbs)
Van Beest Green Pin Screw Pin Shackle are a ¾” Screw Pin Bow Shackle and are one of the standard items needed in every recovery Kit.
Freedom Recovery Gear 7/16” Soft Shackle is a premium Canadian Made Soft shackle with a minimum breaking Strength (MBS) 45,000 lbs, this is a necessity in any recovery kit. While it performs a job similar to a screw pin shackle, this can perform in many situations a hard shackle cannot. Do not Use this on any sharp edges.
Finally a convenient Storage Bag to keep all your gear organized.
· always read the label / Markings on your gear for proper ratings.
Use your Gear within the Ratigns and apply a proper Safety Factor
· Avoid abrasive surfaces and any sharp edges.
· Make Sure your Attachment point is capable of holding the load you will place on it.
· Always Visually Inspect your rope and spliced eyes before use and during attachment to each vehicle.
· Use shackles of an appropriate strength for the rope and consider switching to soft shackles ( Low Mass ) for increased safety.
· Test before use. Try light pulls to test attachment before pulling at maximum force.
· Crawl (tractions extraction), walk (2-3 mph), Run 4-5mph) with no more than 6’ of slack
· Keep spectators out of the tow zone 1 ½ times farther than the strap can reach.
· do not tie a knot, A knot can reduce a rope’s strength by more than half.*
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov