Recovery Ropes, Made In Canada Synthetic Winch Ropes and extenders, and our Canadian Premium Soft Shackles.
Our Stage 2 Kits contains 6 pc:
1- Freedom TuggERR Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope up to 30% Stretch
2- Premium Screw Pin Bow Shackles with Safety Factor 6:1
2- Freedom Recovery Gear TuffX Soft Shackle with chafe guard
1- Red Recovery Gear Storage Bag with YKK Zippers
Sizes Available: Select the best size for YOUR vehicle
Up to 4000lb GVW for small car or compact SUV
Up to 6500lb GVW for 2 door Jeep Or Tacoma Small SUV
Up to 8500lb GVW for 4 Door Jeep or Tacoma or ½ t Truck
Up to 11,500 GVW for Sprinter or ¾ ton- 1-ton SRW
Up to 14,500 GVW for 1 Ton Dually
Note: rope colours may vary from images.
Premium Screw Pin Bow Shackle (such as Van beast or CM) are a Screw Pin Bow Shackle and are one of the standard items needed in every recovery Kit.
Freedom Recovery Gear TuffX Soft Shackle is a premium Canadian Made Soft shackle with a 5:1 Design factor Working Load Limit (W.L.L.) Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) to Working Load Limit (W.L.L.) these are a necessity in any recovery kit. While it performs a job like a screw pin shackle, this can perform in many situations a hard shackle cannot. Do not Use this on any sharp edges.
Finally, a convenient Storage Bag to keep all your gear organized.
· always read the label / Markings on your gear for proper ratings.
· Use your Gear within the Ratings and apply a proper Safety Factor
· Avoid abrasive surfaces and any sharp edges.
· Make Sure your Attachment point can hold the load you will place on it.
· Always Visually Inspect your rope and spliced eyes before use and during attachment to each vehicle.
· Use shackles of an appropriate strength for the rope and consider switching to soft shackles (Low Mass) for increased safety.
· Test before use. Try light pulls to test attachment before pulling at maximum force.
· Crawl (tractions extraction), walk (2-3 mph), Run 4-5mph) with no more than 6’ of slack
· Keep spectators out of the tow zone 1 ½ times farther than the strap can reach.
· do not tie a knot, A knot can reduce a rope’s strength by more than half.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov