Freedom Recovery Gear is proud offer our “Stage” recovery kits. These kits are designed to take the guess work out of what you need. They feature our Canadian Made Products such as Recovery Straps or Recovery Ropes, Made In Canada Synthetic Winch Ropes and extenders, and our Canadian Premium Soft Shackles.
Our Stage 5 Kits contains 12 pc: designed to allow more flexibility in rigging using bridles for more even pulls.
1-Freedom TuggERR Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope up to 30% Stretch
4-Premium Screw Pin Bow Shackles with Safety Factor 6:1
4-Freedom Recovery Gear TuffX Soft Shackle with chafe guard
1-TuffX Winch Line Extension/Bridle
1-Continuous Loop (or second extension on the 4000lb kit)
1- Red Recovery Gear Storage Bag with YKK Zippers
Sizes Available: Select the best size for YOUR vehicle.
Up to 4000lb GVW for small car or compact SUV
Up to 6500lb GVW for 2 door Jeep Or Tacoma Small SUV
Up to 8500lb GVW for 4 Door Jeep or Tacoma or ½ t Truck
Up to 11,500 GVW for Sprinter or ¾ ton- 1-ton SRW
Up to 14,500 GVW for 1 Ton Dually
Note: rope colours may vary from images.
Premium Screw Pin Bow Shackle (such as Van beast or CM) are a Screw Pin Bow Shackle and are one of the standard items needed in every recovery Kit.
Freedom Recovery Gear TuffX Soft Shackle is a premium Canadian Made Soft shackle with a 5:1 Design factor Working Load Limit (W.L.L.) Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) to Working Load Limit (W.L.L.) these are a necessity in any recovery kit. While it performs a job like a screw pin shackle, this can perform in many situations a hard shackle cannot. Do not Use this on any sharp edges.
Finally, a convenient Storage Bag to keep all your gear organized.
· always read the label / Markings on your gear for proper ratings.
· Use your Gear within the Ratings and apply a proper Safety Factor
· Avoid abrasive surfaces and any sharp edges.
· Make Sure your Attachment point can hold the load you will place on it.
· Always Visually Inspect your rope and spliced eyes before use and during attachment to each vehicle.
· Use shackles of an appropriate strength for the rope and consider switching to soft shackles (Low Mass) for increased safety.
· Test before use. Try light pulls to test attachment before pulling at maximum force.
· Crawl (tractions extraction), walk (2-3 mph), Run 4-5mph) with no more than 6’ of slack
· Keep spectators out of the tow zone 1 ½ times farther than the strap can reach.
· do not tie a knot, A knot can reduce a rope’s strength by more than half.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov