Freedom Recovery Gear is proud offer our “Stage 6- 11,500 lb gvw” recovery kits. This kit is designed to take the guess work out of what you need. They feature our Premium Canadian Made Products such as Recovery Straps or Recovery Ropes, Made In Canada Synthetic Winch Ropes and extenders, and our Canadian Premium Soft Shackles.
Our Stage 6 Kits contains 12 pc: this is a “Dyneema Pro Recovery” Gear Kit and the design is perfect for THE REVEL CLUB members and their vans ( uptown 11,500 lb gvw) to allow more flexibility in rigging using bridles for more even pulls. and avoiding load concentration seen on single point Rigging.
Winch Line Extensions/Bridle and Soft shackles are made with Ultra-Premium Dyneema SK78 from DSM
1-Freedom TuggERR Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope up to 30% Stretch
4-Premium Screw Pin Bow Shackles CM WLL 6.5t with Safety Factor 6:1
4-Freedom Recovery Gear Supreem-X-1/2" Soft Shackle with chafe guard
1- SupreemX-12 Winch Line Extension/Bridle MBS 30,000 lbs
1-12' Continuous Loop MBS 45,000 lb
1- Red Recovery Gear Storage Bag with YKK Zippers
The Stage 6 (11,500lb gvw) Kit has component specifically intended for THE REVEL CLUB Members to take the guess work out of gear selection . The componants are good to use for your class of van when used responsibly.
please note: This receiver recovery adapter option is compatible with the 2" reviver hitch found on most Sprinter and Transit vans.
However the Working load Limit on this product is rated for 9500 lbs.
a 2.5" receiver recovery adapter is preferred (WLL 18,000lbh) but is not compatible with 2" receiver hitches.
Please reduce the recovery resistance by using a combination of recovery techniques by digging dirt away from in front of tires and use of recovery boards in addition to your primary recovery method such as winching or traction extraction.
Other Kit sizes are available for different applications.
Up to 4000lb GVW for small car or compact SUV
Up to 6500lb GVW for 2 door Jeep Or Tacoma Small SUV
Up to 8500lb GVW for 4 Door Jeep or Tacoma or ½ t Truck
Up to 11,500 GVW for Sprinter or ¾ ton- 1-ton SRW
Up to 14,500 GVW for 1 Ton Dually
Note: rope colours may vary from images.
Premium Screw Pin Bow Shackle (such as Van beast or CM) are a Screw Pin Bow Shackle and are one of the standard items needed in every recovery Kit.
Freedom Recovery Gear TuffX Soft Shackle is a premium Canadian Made Soft shackle with a 5:1 Design factor Working Load Limit (W.L.L.) Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) to Working Load Limit (W.L.L.) these are a necessity in any recovery kit. While it performs a job like a screw pin shackle, this can perform in many situations a hard shackle cannot. Do not Use this on any sharp edges.
Finally, a convenient Storage Bag to keep all your gear organized.
· always read the label / Markings on your gear for proper ratings.
· Use your Gear within the Ratings and apply a proper Safety Factor
· Avoid abrasive surfaces and any sharp edges.
· Make Sure your Attachment point can hold the load you will place on it.
· Always Visually Inspect your rope and spliced eyes before use and during attachment to each vehicle.
· Use shackles of an appropriate strength for the rope and consider switching to soft shackles (Low Mass) for increased safety.
· Test before use. Try light pulls to test attachment before pulling at maximum force.
· Crawl (tractions extraction), walk (2-3 mph), Run 4-5mph) with no more than 6’ of slack
· Keep spectators out of the tow zone 1 ½ times farther than the strap can reach.
· do not tie a knot, A knot can reduce a rope’s strength by more than half.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov