Tuff-X winch ropes, extenders, and soft shackles are made from Canadian-manufactured (ISO 9001-certified company) rope utilizing premium USA-sourced HMPE fibre.
They are rigorously tested as rope and then as complete assemblies. and always come with a proper ratings tag.
TuFFX-12™ is a 12-strand hollow-braid rope made with Premium USA sourced HMPE fibre. TuFFX-12™ is an economical alternative to Professional Grade Dyneema SK-78® and direct replacement for steel cable in many applications and offers the best combination of value, performance and strength.
· Extremely high strength
· Light weight (1/7 weight of steel)
· Abrasion resistant
· Low stretch
· Floats on water
· Easy to splice
· Lower creep
· Torque free
Our Tuff-X Winch Lines feature:
· brummel locking splice at the stainless steel tube thimble
· full taper bury splice
· 2 Piece Construction Tuff-X with Vectran leader (designed to take the heat) for heat resistance next to the drum
· ballistic nylon chafe guard in the centre
· Ratings Tag
· Reusable velcro storage strap
7/16" Winch Lines MBS 20,000lb for use with unto 12k winches
3/8" Winch Lines MBS 17,000lb for use with unto 10k winches
1/2" Winch Lines MBS 30,000lb for use with unto 18k winches
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov