Freedom Recovery Gear is proud to release the first of many recovery kits. These kits are designed to take the guess work out of what you need, and offer additional savings over individually priced Items. They feature our Canadian Made Products such as Recovery Straps or Recovery Ropes, Made In Canada Synthetic Winch Ropes and extenders, and our Canadian Premium Soft Shackles..
For use with up to 4000 lb Gross Vehicle Weight (part # FRG-RK-VTV-40)
5/8” x 20’ TuggERR™ Jerk-It™ K.E.R.R. Rope MBS 12,900 lb
4-5/8” screw pin bow shackles, Van Beest WLL 3.25t. 6:1 design factor
4-5/16” x 8” Tuff-X™ soft shackles with wear Pad MBS 25,000 lb
2- 5/16 x 10’ Tuff-X™ bridle extensions with double soft eyes with wear pads MBS 11,000 lb
medium size yellow or red hi-visibility PVC fabric gear storage bag
upgrades available to:
CM alloy pin screw pin bow shackles WLL 5T
SupreemX-12™ Light Link Double Dyneema™ soft shackles MBS 27,500 lb
SupreemX-12™ bridles MBS 12,000 lb
Freedom Recovery Gears’ vehicle to vehicle recovery kits feature a comprehensive list of components with all the Items you need to perform a textbook Kinetic Energy Recovery.
Each Kit takes your safety in mind properly balancing all components. The Individual components are clearly rated and tagged showing pertinent information such as Manufacturer and ratings such as Minimum Break Strengths (M.B.S.) and or Working Load Limits (W.L.L), then tucked in a durable recovery gear bag for convenient storage.
Freedom Recovery Gear doesn’t take a one size fits all approach, so we have assembled 5 different kits optimized for specific gross vehicle weights. From small for side by sides (up to 2500 lb GVW) all the way up to 5500 Series Trucks (20,000 lb GVW).
The Working Load Limits on our Jerk-it K.E.R.R ropes is calculated at minimum 3:1 safety factor to allow for proper stretch under recovery load. An oversized rope with a light vehicle just can’t stretch to its potential and will not give you the recovery advantage you need.
All additional components are specified to compliment the K.E.R.R ropes. This puts safety front and center in your recovery taking the guess work out of sizing your recovery gear.
All of our premium quality ropes, extensions and soft shackles are proudly made in Canada. Our Screw pin bow shackles from CM shackles are made in the US.
Manufactured in Canada from USA sourced HMPE fibre.
Manufactured in Canada from European sourced UHMWPE Dyneema® SK-78 fibre.
Please Note: The colors of ropes and soft shackles may vary from the photos.
Specifications Subject to Change.
· Avoid abrasive surfaces and any sharp edges.
· Make Sure your Attachment point is capable of holding the load you will place on it.
· Always Visually Inspect your rope and spliced eyes before use and during attachment to each vehicle.
· Use shackles of an appropriate strength for the rope and consider switching to soft shackles ( Low Mass ) for increased safety.
· Test before use. Try light pulls to test attachment before pulling at maximum force.
· Crawl (tractions extraction), walk (2-3 mph), Run 4-5mph) with no more than 6’ of slack
· Keep spectators out of the tow zone 1 ½ times farther than the strap can reach.
· do not tie a knot, A knot can reduce a rope’s strength by as much as half.*
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov