Freedom Recovery Gear is proud to release recovery kits. These kits are designed to take the guess work out of what you need, and offer additional savings over individually priced Items. They feature our Canadian Made Products such as Recovery Straps or Recovery Ropes, Made In Canada Synthetic Winch Ropes and extenders, and our Canadian Premium Soft Shackles..
For Use with Up to 12,000 Lb Winch (part # FRG-RK-DLP-12K)
1-Tuff-X Winch Line Extender 7/16” X 80’ MBS 20,000 lb
4- 3/4” screw pin bow shackles, Van Beest WLL 4.75t. 6:1 design factor
4- 7/16” x 10” Tuff X™ Soft Shackles MBS 45,000 lb
1-Tree Saver 3” x 8’ MBS 24,000 lbs
1-1/2 x 10’ Tuff X™ bridle extensions with Double soft Eyes MBS 30,000 lb
1-Warn Epic Snatch Block WLL 12T combatable with hard or soft shackles
1-Medium Size Caution Red hi-visibility PVC fabric gear storage bag
All of our premium quality ropes, extensions and soft shackles are proudly made in Canada. Our Screw pin bow shackles from Van Beest are also made in Holland and CM shackles are made in the US.
Manufactured in Canada from USA sourced HMPE fibre.
Manufactured in Canada from European sourced UHMWPE Dyneema® SK-78 fibre.
Please Note: The colors of ropes and soft shackles may vary from the photos.
Specifications Subject to Change.
· Avoid abrasive surfaces and any sharp edges.
· Make Sure your Attachment point is capable of holding the load you will place on it.
· Always Visually Inspect your rope and spliced eyes before use and during attachment to each vehicle.
· Use shackles of an appropriate strength for the rope and consider switching to soft shackles ( Low Mass ) for increased safety.
· Test before use. Try light pulls to test attachment before pulling at maximum force.
· Crawl (tractions extraction), walk (2-3 mph), Run 4-5mph) with no more than 6’ of slack
· Keep spectators out of the tow zone 1 ½ times farther than the strap can reach.
· do not tie a knot, A knot can reduce a rope’s strength by as much as half.*
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov